Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it’s the only thing that ever has.
C2 Projects provides strategic consulting services to individuals and corporations seeking to make meaningful change in the world through philanthropy, community investments and/or deep sustainability.
C2 clients are passionate and smart. They are seeking, and find with C2 Projects, a partner experienced in identifying root causes, finding leverage points for change, designing effective programs, measuring outcomes and sharing results in order to build on success and attract like-minded co-investors.
I bring 20+ years of experience to tackle complex social problems with well-designed solutions. My experience includes successful as well as failed projects and I bring honest assessment of how to build the best likelihood of achieving the former while still taking well-informed risks that don’t eliminate the possibility of the latter.
- Respect for community self-determination
- Doing ‘with,’ not doing ‘for’
- Engaging diverse thinking, approaches and perspectives
C2 Projects helps clients:
- Conduct strategic planning
- Improve management and nonprofit capacity
- Build a clear philanthropy roadmap and execute the strategy
- Facilitate retreats for planning and values clarification
- Assess stakeholder engagement
- Design appropriate and actionable evaluations
- Build a portfolio of risk and interests